Ceph Users Feedback Survey

Hi everyone,

On behalf of the Ceph Foundation Board, I would like to announce the creation of, and cordially invite you to, the first of a recurring series of meetings focused solely on gathering feedback from the users of Ceph. The overarching goal of these meetings is to elicit feedback from the users, companies, and organizations who use Ceph in their production environments. You can find more details about the motivation behind this effort in our user survey [1] that we highly encourage all of you to take. This is an extension of the Ceph User Dev Meeting with concerted focus on Performance (led by Vincent Hsu, IBM) and Orchestration/Deployment (led by Matt Leonard, Bloomberg), to start off with. We would like to kick off this series of meetings on March 21, 2024. The survey will be open until March 18, 2024.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,
Neha

[1] https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15aWxoG4wSQz7ziBaReVNYVv94jA0dSNQsDJGqmHCLMg/viewform?ts=65e87dd8&edit_requested=true