Re: [ceph-users] Re: Ceph Dashboard - Community News Sticker [Feedback]

Thank you everyone for the feedback!

It's always good to hear if something gives value or not to the UI and to users before we go ahead and start doing it.

And btw, if people are wondering whether we are short on features, the short answer is no. Along with Multi-Cluster Management & monitoring
through the ceph-dashboard, some more extra management features will be coming in on the upcoming major release. The News Sticker was one
of the items that was on the list.

If you have more feedback on something that you guys would want to see in the GUI, please let us know and we'll add it to our list and work on it.

Regards,
Nizam

IMHO we don't need yet another place to look for information, especially one that some operators never see.  ymmv.