Ceph Dashboard - Community News Sticker [Feedback]

Hello,

We wanted to get some feedback on one of the features that we are planning to bring in for upcoming releases.

On the Ceph GUI, we thought it could be interesting to show information regarding the community events, ceph release information (Release notes and changelogs) and maybe even notify about new blog post releases and also inform regarding the community group meetings. There would be options to subscribe to the events that you want to get notified.

Before proceeding with its implementation, we thought it'd be good to get some community feedback around it. So please let us know what you think (the goods and the bads).

Regards,
--

Nizamudeen A

Software Engineer