Re: [ceph-users] First Reef release candidate - v18.1.0

Hi.

Finally, we are nearing the completion of the GPFS and BeeGFS tests. Unfortunately, we encountered several issues along the way, such as significant disk failures, etc. We estimate that in two to three weeks, we could start the Ceph installation. Are you still interested in trying out some configurations and running tests, although they might be different now due to the time delay?

Thanks,
Michal