Process question: How to make progress on PR#48697

As part of an effort to build and test ceph in containers I posted a PR in
November:

https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/48697

As noted in the PR there are two approvals but no one seems willing or has the
time to shepherd the PR through the merge process.

I'm not sure what my next steps on this PR can be. I had planned on having
this PR serve as an intermediate step towards being able to build from source
and run 'make tests' in containers. This is an effort Enesto started and I've
been working on for a while. I'm currently blocked because of the uncertainty
around this PR.

If anyone has any thoughts or recommendations for me I'd appreciate it. I did
ping ceph/core in the PR as well, but I figured I might get some more attention
here on the list.
Thanks!