Re: Assistance requested: providing a download location for cephadm

On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 2:45:25 PM EDT Kyle Bader wrote:
> re: signing, we'd be remiss to not consider
>
> https://www.sigstore.dev/how-it-works

Interesting link thanks!

Just to clarify, the deliverable in this case is a python zipapp - basically a
zip file with python sources inside that python treats as a single application
bundle.

The link above appears container specific, which could be useful for the
container images managed by ceph(adm), but I don't see much in the way of not-
container stuff in the docs. Feel free to point me at a doc link for non-
container-registry stuff if you think I missed something though!