Assistance requested: providing a download location for cephadm

Hi all,

As some of you are already aware the orchestration team is working on
refactoring the cephadm command line tool [1]. The first part of the effort:
building cephadm from source files into a consumable "binary" has been done.

When we last discussed the effort in the CLT call a couple of points came up.
First, the current instructions for bootstrapping a system with cephadm
recommends downloading a script directly from github [2] (see "CURL-Based
Installation"). We'd like to keep the general workflow but would need a new
download location for it. Following that, there was a suggestion that
artifacts that are built and provided by the Ceph project should be signed.

In order to proceed with the cephadm effort we're reaching out for help on
getting these tasks done. This is something we need assistance from those more
knowledgeable about the build and website infrastructure. I posted a work-in-
progress PR [3] that starts making related changes to the documentation, but
can't complete it until we have a more concrete plan on where people can
download (and verify) their bootstrap copy of cephadm.

Anyone who has pointers to who are the best team members to follow up with
this effort - please let us know!

Thank you.

-- John Mulligan (on behalf of the Ceph Orchestration team )

[1] - https://pad.ceph.com/p/cephadm-refactoring
[2] - https://docs.ceph.com/en/latest/cephadm/install/
[3] - https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/48180