Re: The next quincy point release

Update:

We are finalizing the testing/reviewing of several PRs:

https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/48013
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/47977
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/47971

https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/47931
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/47930
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/47929
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/47922

and don't plan to include any more new PRs at the moment.

The plan is to start QE as soon as those PRs were merged.

Thx