Re: The next quincy point release

I have several PRs that are ready for merge but failing "make check"

https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/47650 (main related to quincy)
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/47057
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/47621
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/47056

The only way known now is to restart "make check" until it passes
(which is not too efficient as you might guess)
We suspect that something has changed on Jenkins nodes, but not sure.

Anybody can help in resolving this, please?