Re: Ceph Leadership Team Meeting Minutes (2022-08-24)

Thanks a lot, Laura, for illustrating that, and for tracking the quay.io issue!

Regarding the "test-failure" usage, it's up to us how to do it (makes sense to include teuthology failures as well). In fact, "test failures" often uncover other issues (like infra/environment issues), so they end up assigned to a different component/team.

If we want to allow developers to quickly search for already reported issues for each source (CI job, teuthology suite, etc.), we could use another tag "make-check", "api", "teuthology". But that's just an implementation detail, the goal is to make easier for devels to distinguish PR-related issues from anything else. An example of that would be the current API Jenkins job, where in case of test failure/error, users are provided with a couple of links to search for reporter errors or report a new one:

image.png

What do you think?

Kind Regards,
Ernesto