linux distro requirements for reef

Hi folks,

In the Ceph Leadership Team meeting today we discussed dropping
support for older distros in our Reef release. CentOS 9 and Ubuntu
Jammy (22.04) have been out for a while. With recent changes in Ceph's
main branch, it will make it easier to minimally require CentOS 9 and
Ubuntu Jammy with Python 3.9+ and a newer GCC.

Practically for users, this means we'd stop building and shipping RPMs
for CentOS 8 and debs for Ubuntu Focal from download.ceph.com. We
would make this change for the "main" branch soon, and Reef would be
the first stable release with this change (early-to-mid 2023).

As usual we would continue to build the older distro's packages (eg
CentOS 8 and Focal packages) for Quincy and earlier.

We have not shipped CentOS 9 packages or Ubuntu Jammy for Quincy to
download.ceph.com yet, and we plan to do that soon.

- Ken