Request for Info: bluestore_compression_mode?

Hi Folks,

We are trying to get a sense for how many people are using bluestore_compression_mode or the per-pool compression_mode options (these were introduced early in bluestore's life, but afaik may not widely be used).  We might be able to reduce complexity in bluestore's blob code if we could do compression in some other fashion, so we are trying to get a sense of whether or not it's something worth looking into more.

Thanks,

Mark