We're happy to announce the first bugfix release in the Quincy series.
We recommend users to update to this release. For a detailed release
notes with links & changelog please refer to the official blog entry at
* The "BlueStore zero block detection" feature (first introduced to
Quincy in #43337) has been turned off by default with a new global
configuration called bluestore_zero_block_detection. This feature,
intended for large-scale synthetic testing, does not interact well with
some RBD and CephFS features. Any side effects experienced in previous
Quincy versions would no longer occur, provided that the configuration
remains set to false. Relevant tracker:
* telemetry: Added new Rook metrics to the 'basic' channel to report
Rook's version, Kubernetes version, node metrics, etc. See a sample
report with ceph telemetry preview. Opt-in with ceph telemetry on.
For more details, see: https://docs.ceph.com/en/latest/mgr/telemetry/
* Add offline dup op trimming ability in the ceph-objectstore-tool.
Relevant tracker: https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/53729
* Fixed a bug with cluster logs not being populated after log rotation.
Relevant tracker: https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/55383
* Git at git://github.com/ceph/ceph.git
* Tarball at https://download.ceph.com/tarballs/ceph-17.2.1.tar.gz
* Containers at https://quay.io/repository/ceph/ceph
* For packages, see https://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/install/get-packages/
* Release git sha1: ec95624474b1871a821a912b8c3af68f8f8e7aa1
Dev mailing list -- dev@xxxxxxx
To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave@xxxxxxx