CEPH KMIP query

Hi Team,

I have deployed Ceph(quincy) on podman using cephadm. I have configured configure object gateway on this cluster and I want to configure  Ceph KMIP integration with SKLM(security life cycle manager).

In official documentation  I can see there steps for Valut, Keystone  Integration. It’s mentioned in the documentation that SKLM is supported but I can’t find the steps for SKLM integration.

Has SKM integration been certified with Ceph?

Can you please suggest a point of contact for further discussion or any forum where I can post my queries.

Thanks & Regards,

Ruchi.