Re: Outreachy applicant- problem encountered while joining the project public group.

Hello Anne and everyone!
I'm Carolina Silva and I'm an Outreachy Applicant too.
I have the same problem trying to connect IRC channels with KiwiIRC, but following this https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreachy/IRC, you can find other ways. I use IRCCloud web to join to the public chat. I hope this can help you.
Regards.