Quincy feature freeze is upon us

Quincy branched off of master last Friday as planned. Thanks to
everyone for their hard work keeping PRs, builds, and tests going,
especially through the last couple of weeks!

Any fixes should be merged to master, and if needed backported to quincy.

To make this simpler, until the release, we can use the
'needs-quincy-backport' label for PRs that only require backport to
quincy, instead of creating a tracker ticket. Anything that applies to
pacific or octopus should get a tracker ticket as usual.

Now we can start focusing on stabilizing everything, and testing at
1000 osd scale, before the release in March.

Thanks folks!
Josh