Ceph-Dokan Mount Caps at ~1GB transfer?

Hello,

We have been trying to use Ceph-Dokan to mount cephfs on Windows. When transferring any data below ~1GB the transfer speed is as quick as desired and works perfectly. However, once more than ~1GB has been transferred the connection stops being able to send data and everything seems to just hang.

I've ruled out it being a quota problem as I can transfer just than just under 1GB close the connection and then reopen it and then transfer just under 1GB again, with no issues.

Windows Version: 10
Dokan Version: 1.3.1.1000

Does anyone have any idea why this is occurring and have any suggestions on how to fix it?

Kind regards

Gabryel Mason-Williams

Junior Research Software Engineer

Please bear in mind that I work part-time, so there may be a delay in my response.