NFS Ganesha Active Active Question

Hi Experts.

I am a bit confused about ganesha active-active setup.

We can set up multiple ganesha servers on top of cephfs and clients can point to different ganesh server to serve the traffic. that can scale out the traffic.

From client side, is it using DNS round robin directly connecting to ganesha server ?
Is it possible to front all ganesha server with a load balancer so client only connects load balancer IP and byte writes can load balancer across all ganesha server?

My current feeling is we probably have to use DNS way and specific client read/write request can only go to same ganesha server for the session.

--
Best regards,
Xiaolong Jiang

Senior Software Engineer at Netflix