Re: [Ceph] Recovery is very Slow

Yes, just expose each disk as an individual OSD and you'll already be
better off. Depending what type of SSD they are - if they can sustain
high random write IOPS you may even want to consider partitioning each
disk and create 2 OSDs per SSD to make better use of the available IO
capacity.
For all-flash storage CPU utilization is also a factor - generally
fewer cores with a higher clock speed would be preferred over a cpu
with more cores but lower clock speeds in such a setup.