Re: [Ceph] Recovery is very Slow

If you have 15 drives of 1 TB what difference it makes size wise if you put them into 3 RAID0 first and then to 3 OSDs vs 15 OSDs? None! You still have 15TB to work with. But by introducing RAID0 you artificially limited what Ceph can do. Just get rid of RAID there just no need for it if you want to use Ceph.