Re: [ceph-users] A change in Ceph leadership...

17 years of your tireless contribution in building ceph, building community, helping all users across the world is just mind blowing. Tons of storage systems out there serving in the community is due to your tireless efforts.  The community will surely miss you a lot but at the same time I am happy for the other social cause you are fighting for, with your energy and passion you will surely make a huge dent over there.

Thank you for being such a great leader for the Ceph Community and providing a beautiful scale out storage system.