Re: RFP for arm64 test nodes

We have some experience testing Ceph on x86 VMs; we used to do that a lot, but have move to mostly physical hosts. I could be wrong, but I think our experience is that the cross-loading from one swamped VM to another on the same physical host can skew the load/failure recovery testing enough that it's attractive for our normal test strategy/load to have separate physical hosts.