Re: SMR code walkthrough

On Thu, Aug 12, 2021 at 7:49 AM Damien Le Moal <Damien.LeMoal@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 2021/08/12 3:31, Abutalib Aghayev wrote:
> >     The next thing I'm working on is some scripts to set up an emulated
> >     zbd device so that you can run ceph_test_objectstore.  I need some
> >     help with the libzbd package for fedora.. I see that Kefu created a
> >     copr a while back that has an old build it in, but when I try to
> >     enable it (on fc32), I get
> >
> >     $ sudo dnf copr enable tchaikov/libzbd
> >     Enabling a Copr repository. Please note that this repository is not part
> >     of the main distribution, and quality may vary.
> >
> >     The Fedora Project does not exercise any power over the contents of
> >     this repository beyond the rules outlined in the Copr FAQ at
> >     <https://docs.pagure.org/copr.copr/user_documentation.html#what-i-can-build-in-copr
> >     <https://docs.pagure.org/copr.copr/user_documentation.html#what-i-can-build-in-copr>>,
> >     and packages are not held to any quality or security level.
> >
> >     Please do not file bug reports about these packages in Fedora
> >     Bugzilla. In case of problems, contact the owner of this repository.
> >
> >     Do you really want to enable copr.fedorainfracloud.org/tchaikov/libzbd
> >     <http://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/tchaikov/libzbd>? [y/N]: y
> >     Error: This repository does not have any builds yet so you cannot enable it now.
> >
> >     Not sure what I'm doing wrong.. and/or if there is another copr or
> >     location where I can find newer libzbd packages?

the copr repo was setup in hope to help the build of ceph with libzbd
enabled on centos8/rhel8. so only el8 build were available. but i just
enabled fc33 and fc34 also, and updated the rpm src package, which was
also created using "make rpm".

yeah, fc32 is not offered as an option from copr. hence no fc32 packages so far.