Re: SMR code walkthrough

Hey,

I started working on some of the items on this pad: https://pad.ceph.com/p/smr

Here is the code so far:  https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/42762

The next thing I'm working on is some scripts to set up an emulated
zbd device so that you can run ceph_test_objectstore.  I need some
help with the libzbd package for fedora.. I see that Kefu created a
copr a while back that has an old build it in, but when I try to
enable it (on fc32), I get

$ sudo dnf copr enable tchaikov/libzbd
Enabling a Copr repository. Please note that this repository is not part
of the main distribution, and quality may vary.

The Fedora Project does not exercise any power over the contents of
this repository beyond the rules outlined in the Copr FAQ at
<https://docs.pagure.org/copr.copr/user_documentation.html#what-i-can-build-in-copr>,
and packages are not held to any quality or security level.

Please do not file bug reports about these packages in Fedora
Bugzilla. In case of problems, contact the owner of this repository.

Do you really want to enable copr.fedorainfracloud.org/tchaikov/libzbd? [y/N]: y
Error: This repository does not have any builds yet so you cannot enable it now.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong.. and/or if there is another copr or
location where I can find newer libzbd packages?

Thanks!
sage