Re: backfill_unfound state reset to clean after osd restart

Hi,

I think this is a big problem. The reason is as follows.

1: unfound becomes `active + clean`
In fact, it looks normal even though unfound hasn't been resolved.
This eliminates a chance for users to notice data loss.

2: primary osd crash
This is more serious. User can notice the anomaly, but it is unclear if the data can be recovered successfully.

The following tickets have low priority and severity, but I think they should be raised, and need to discuss more detail.
https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/50351