Re: Data loss after backfill

Hi Sage,

> If the medium error you got led to an incomplete readdir()
result from XFS, then Ceph doesn't try to cope with that.

Do you mean this behavior is in Ceph specifications?
It is a problem that data loss actually occurs, so I think we need to solve that.

I would like to consider either of the following in Ceph community:
 -A: Changing to Ceph specifications that does not cause data loss
 -B: Establish usage or configuration to avoid data loss

What do you think about this?