Re: Pacific release candidate v16.1.0 is out

If you're compiling you can use the pacific branch.

The latest pacific container would be based on the pacific branch, and
include the RC and additional fixes since then.

The RC packages are on https://download.ceph.com in the usual places, e.g.:

https://download.ceph.com/debian-16.1.0/
https://download.ceph.com/rpm-16.1.0/

Using these repos is described here: