Re: Fc cap revoke in Ceph-fuse

Hi Jeff,

       Yes Step 5 is where the issue is.  Client A (Fuse) should but
not do a synchronous read to OSD since the old data from Step 3 still
in its pagecache.  This might be the issue of fuse
(https://libfuse.github.io/doxygen/notify__inval__inode_8c.html) and
kernel driver doesnt have this issue,  but it would be great if you
can share how kernel driver interacting with pagecache? especially
without Fc

-Xiaoxi

Jeff Layton <jlayton@xxxxxxxxxx> 于2020年9月25日周五 下午8:02写道: