OSD Recovery time

Hi all.

I want to have a measurement on how much time it takes for degraded
pgs to be recovered when one OSD fails?
I know it has many dependencies like network, disk, kernel, recovery
config, ... and I want to have a formula or something else that I can
find out if one of my OSDs fails, how much time does it take for the
cluster to recover.

Does anyone have any doc or idea how I can measure this with the
dependencies it has or give me some points that I can have a better
sense of this?

Thanks all.