Re: issue with fuse client on multifs auth PR

On Tue, 12 May 2020 at 10:47, Brad Hubbard <bhubbard@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This job only takes about 15 minutes to get to the point where it
> errors but then runs for several hours after that. I'd suggest running
> it again and inspecting the status of the daemons once you know the
> error has occurred.

I logged into the machine and checked for existence of
/sys/fs/fuse/connection and the mountpoint and checked whether Ceph FS
was mounted and finally, checked Ceph cluster's status. The
results[1][2][3] were positive for all the checks, So I figured that
the execution probably needs to wait a bit before running "ls
/sys/fs/fuse/connections"[4] and it worked. The execution moved past
that point and testsuite crashed at a different point. I am trying to
find out exact cause, I'll mail on this thread in case I can't.

Thanks for the help, Brad!

[1] https://gist.github.com/rishabh-d-dave/eef6cdb21f54a95edec25d412e52d09e#file-status-of-ceph-daemons-1-13-may-2020
[2] https://gist.github.com/rishabh-d-dave/eef6cdb21f54a95edec25d412e52d09e#file-status-of-ceph-daemons-2-13-may-2020
[3] https://gist.github.com/rishabh-d-dave/eef6cdb21f54a95edec25d412e52d09e#file-status-of-ceph-daemons-3-13-may-2020
[4] https://github.com/rishabh-d-dave/ceph/commit/325c7f0447112a90dea656c5296852e8be8240ea;
see the commit with title "DNM: let's wait before checking connection
dir" in case commit SHA changes