Re: Tracing objects

Hi Yiming,

Several folks have previously used LTTNG tracepoints with some success.  Also, I find that wallclock profiling can be a good option as it doesn't require specific tracepoints and can give you a decent "high level" view of where time is being spent, including time spent contending on locks.

Thanks,

Mark