Re: ceph-volume simple disk scenario without LVM for OSD on PVC

On 2019-12-04T10:11:42, Sebastien Han <shan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Just to reiterate, I'm currently only looking at the simplest scenario
> which is the most common one: a Bluestore non-encrypted OSD with
> block/db/wal on the same disk.

This is not the most common scenario we see.

While most are (so far) still not using at-rest encryption, the majority
of our deployments has a separate WAL/DB (or journal, if from the old
days).

Regards,
    Lars

--
SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH, MD: Felix Imendörffer, HRB 36809 (AG Nürnberg)
"Architects should open possibilities and not determine everything." (Ueli Zbinden)