Re: Simplifying Ceph Project Redmine Open Statuses

Using this thread to propose a suggestion - It would really help if we
could add a field(or status or an indicator of some sort) to tracker
issues to indicate follow-on fixes. Since we now have a  "Pull request
ID:" field, follow-on fixes that get mentioned in comments tend to get
ignored, sometimes resulting in incomplete backports.

Neha