multisite rgw and rook

Hi Ali,

I was thinking a bit about this and I think we should actually extend the
ObjectStore CRD first so that we have parity between the ssh orch and
rook.  That will let us update the multisite documentation and standardize
the way rgws are deployed and configured.  Automating the multisite via
the Realm CRD can come right after that.

In particular,

- ssh orch now deploys/names RGW's like client.rgw.$realm.$zone[.$id]; we
should make the rook CRD do the same.  There is probably some
weirdness with teh extra .$id part at the end since I think k8s might
be adding this?

- Config options can/should then go into the client.rgw.$realm.$zone
config section so that rook isn't passing lots of random stuff on the
command line (ideally, nothing at all except the -n name).

- Then we can update all of the RGW docs (including multisite) to suggest
deploying the gateways via the ceph orchestartor rgw ... command(s), with
a call-out on how to do it manually.

Then do the multisite CRD...

What do you think?
sage