CDM this Wednesday

Hi everyone,

We have our regularly scheduled developer call this Wednesday, 1730 UTC:

	https://bluejeans.com/908675367

The agenda is here:

	https://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph/wiki/CDM_04-DEC-2019

So far, everything is orchestration related.

1- MDS affinity to a particular fs.  This was removed a while back, but
the orchestration layer assumes MDS daemons are deployed in
cluster/subclusters/sets that are tied to a particular fs.  We need to
decide how to proceed.

2- mgr/ssh and ceph-daemon install wizard.  We'd like to scope out what
an install wizard should look like and do for a clean install
experience, starting from a ceph-daemon bootstrap command and then jumping
immediately to the dashboard to finish the cluster setup.

3- Orchestrator upgrades.  How should we divide responsibility between the
shared orch code and the orch implementation (rook or ssh).

4- Out-of-the-box monitoring.  How much of the monitoring stack
(prometheus, grafana, etc) should the ssh orch layer know how to deploy
to get a fully functional cluster up and running (for cases where the
user isn't doing it themselves).

sage