Re: [ceph-users] Questions about the EC pool

It should take ~25 seconds by default to detect a network failure, the
config option that controls this is "osd heartbeat grace" (default 20
seconds, but it takes a little longer for it to really detect the
failure).
Check ceph -w while performing the test.

Paul

--
Paul Emmerich

Looking for help with your Ceph cluster? Contact us at https://croit.io