containerized ceph builds

Dear Community,
In several occasions I ran into the need of trying to build my code in
different OS environments. So, instead of spinning VMs, I decided to
try containerized builds. Some tweaks were needed in the Docker files,
but overall I managed to build the latest master against centos7,
ubuntu18, and fedora31. Feel free to try it out from here [1].

Note that your local code is mounted - no cloning inside the
container. Just the "build" directory is inside the container (so it
can be done in parallel to your regular "build" dir).

Also, note that centos 8 does not work yet :-(

Yuval

[1] https://github.com/yuvalif/ceph-builder