build on RHEL8

hi folks,

just want to share my findings regarding to building ceph on RHEL8
here. today, i was trying to build ceph on RHEL8. but it seems we are
missing some build dependencies on this distro, because quite a few
packages were removed from RHEL8 [0], and these packages are still
missing EPEL8:

No matching package to install: 'gperftools-devel >= 2.6.1'
No matching package to install: 'leveldb-devel > 1.2'
No matching package to install: 'libbabeltrace-devel'
No matching package to install: 'liboath-devel'
No matching package to install: 'python3-cherrypy'
No matching package to install: 'python3-coverage'
No matching package to install: 'python3-pecan'
No matching package to install: 'python3-routes'
No matching package to install: 'python3-tox'
No matching package to install: 'xmlstarlet'

i've added EPEL8 repo by following [1]. probably packages being added
to EPEL8 in future will help to ease the pain. but at this moment,
some unnecessary dependencies are just missing.

cheers,

---
[0] https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_enterprise_linux/8/html-single/considerations_in_adopting_rhel_8/index
[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL