Re: Distributions tested and build for

On 8/3/19 7:54 AM,  kyrylo.shatskyy  wrote:
>> At Cephalocon, Ken Dreyer and me did a presentation on what exactly
>> entails building Ceph for both development and releases, the problems
>> we've faced and where we would like to head next. It might be useful
>> to go
>> through if you haven't already:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seHyiQT8YJM
>>
> I haven’t seen in this video any exact recommendation how to proceed if
> one wish to contribute and add support own system.
> I had not see any reference where one can start.

IIRC one suggestion from that video was for third parties to listen to
the fedora message bus, which should allow someone running their own
jenkins slave to trigger builds on their own hardware based on
commits/PRs to the ceph git repo.  But that still leaves open the
question of how to feed build results back to...  Where?  The PR in
question?  Shaman?  Somewhere else?  (Sorry, a bunch of this stuff is
still black magic from my perspective)

Regards,

Tim
--