CDM agenda for next week (APAC-friendly time)

Hi everyone,

Our next Ceph Developer Monthly will be next week,

 Wed Jul 10 at 9PM ET, or
 Thu Jul 11 at 0100 UTC

The agenda:

 https://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph/wiki/CDM_10-JUL-2019

The current topics are all RADOS related:

- Network ping monitoring: better monitoring and reporting of latencies
between OSDs.

- Muting health warnings: adding the ability to mute health alerts for
some period of time via CLI or GUI.

- Slow request diagnostics: improving our overall behavior (reporting,
diagnosability, etc) when things aren't going quite right (slow/busy disk,
CPU bottleneck, slow requests, OMAP slow requests, etc)

If you have other topics you'd like to discuss, reply to this email or add
them to the wiki agenda (linked above).

Thanks!
sage