Re: Testing Tree Timeline

Hi Samuel,

you can rest assured that your patches will eventually be submitted to the
netdev list and from there to David Miller.

I apologize that this has not progressed faster, but I can only confirm
what Ian just said.

There are dependencies between the patches and your set is pretty much at
the top, I will need some time to refactor and sort out the dependencies.

I am sorry I can't give you a promise to have all this wrapped up by Monday
or so, this is work done out of hours, it may take a few weeks since I like
to submit patches in small chunks of about 5-6 in order to respect the
workload that the higher-level maintainers have.

So please bear with me, it may just take a little while but we will get
there eventually.

Gerrit

Quoting Samuel Jero: