Re: Testing Tree Timeline

Hi Samuel,

The way kernel code gets upstream is that whoever feels the most need
for it will take code and push it upstream. I did this with Arnaldo
earlier on and then Gerrit has largely taken over the reign. None of
us were doing it as our job but as an interest on the side. This is
why it sometimes becomes low priority.

I would encourage you then to try and do the same and send it off to
the netdev mailing list with cc to dccp, Gerrit and Dave Miller. Do
try to read the patch submission guides, but don't be discouraged when
you make mistakes in doing it as you will. You might get "flamed" even
but consider that your welcome to the kernel world, fix the mistakes
and carry on.

Regards

Ian