Re: [Patch 1/1] dccp: CCID2 increment cwnd correctly

| However, in slow start CCID2 performs this test to increment cwnd every
| second ack:
| ++hc->tx_packets_acked == 2
| Unfortunately, this will be incorrect, if cwnd previous to the idle
| period was larger than 2 and if tx_packets_acked was close to cwnd. For
| example: cwnd=50 and tx_packets_acked=45.
|
| In this case, the current code, will increment tx_packets_acked until it
| equals two, which will only be once tx_packets_acked (an unsigned 32bit
| int) overflows.
|
| My fix is simply to change that test for tx_packets_acked greater than
| or equal to two in slow start.

Excellent catch, thank you very much. This has also been added to the test tree.

Would you be ok with me reusing the commit message as a comment - or if you
like, you can also send an update.

http://eden-feed.erg.abdn.ac.uk/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=dccp_exp.git;a=commitdiff;h=f7095cb6dc9b85adb42c23c22b8938589c9965e8