Re: How can i retrieve the ecn nonce information in a dccp datagram

Hi Gerrit and everybody,
   we made the merge between the CCID4 (with our new patches) and ECN
trees to allow us implement some features of TRFC-SP. The merge was a
success (neither compile error nor kernel panic :P). Everything is
working fine :)!
However we are in doubt about what dccp branch our patches should be
applied, because the TRFC-SP has relation with CCID4 branch but also
depends of ECN branch Therefore, these patches don't strictly fit with
ecn or ccid4 branch.
So, what should we do about it?

I have another doubt, how stable the ECN branch is? Are there a lot
improvements to be done in the next few days or weeks?

Cheers,

Ivo

--
Ivo Augusto Andrade Rocha Calado