Video streaming over DCCP quality measurment

Hello,
Is anyone able to tell me what methods should I use to measure packet loss, delay and jitter of the stream over DCCP? I need to collect values of these parameters and compare them to the same via other well known protocols (UDP, TCP). Can you please help me, or at least point me in the right direction, as it seems to me that there is no software that can take these measurements. Any help will be much appreciated.
Best regards,
Rossy