Re: DCCP iperf

Why do not use IPerf with DCCP if Gerrit provided good patches for it?I'm in the same situation like you both, the difference is that I willpresent my dissertation next week and many of the experiments that Iperformed was using IPerf with DCCP support by Gerrit. Please, referto the following link:  www.erg.abdn.ac.uk/users/gerrit/dccp/apps  Please, consider the use of my GStreamer plugin for DCCP, which Ideveloped during my master. I will publish my dissertation in aenglish version too. Nowadays it is only in portuguese.  Feel free to ask more question in case of doubt.
On 4/25/08, Tomasz Grobelny <tomasz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:> Dnia Friday 25 of April 2008, napisałeś:> > Dear All,> >> >  My name is Rostislava Slavova. I am a master student in Technical> > University of Sofia and I'm working on my thesis about the new transport> > protocols and that is why I'm much interested in DCCP. But I faced some> I'm in a very similar situation. :-)>> > difficultness running it. I would like to ask you for some help to start> > using the DCCP test source tree. I compiled the kernel to enable DCCP, but> > still when trying to run iperf with DCCP have the message "Protocol not> > available". How to compile the code from the DCCP test tree so to make the> > DCCP run, using iperf for the beginning?> >> Never tried to use iperf with DCCP (it may be that released versions do not> support DCCP) but DCCP alone certainly works for me. If you want to use test> tree first pull it from git://eden-feed.erg.abdn.ac.uk/dccp_exp.git then> switch to correct branch (most probably origin/dccp), and compile with DCCP> enabled:> $ cat .config| grep -i dccp> CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_DCCP=m> CONFIG_IP_DCCP=m> CONFIG_INET_DCCP_DIAG=m> CONFIG_IP_DCCP_ACKVEC=y> # DCCP CCIDs Configuration (EXPERIMENTAL)> CONFIG_IP_DCCP_CCID2=m> CONFIG_IP_DCCP_CCID2_DEBUG=y> CONFIG_IP_DCCP_CCID3=m> CONFIG_IP_DCCP_CCID3_DEBUG=y> CONFIG_IP_DCCP_CCID3_RTO=1000> CONFIG_IP_DCCP_TFRC_LIB=m> CONFIG_IP_DCCP_TFRC_DEBUG=y> # DCCP Kernel Hacking> CONFIG_IP_DCCP_DEBUG=y> CONFIG_NET_DCCPPROBE=m>> Also have a look at http://wand.cs.waikato.ac.nz/~iam4/dccp/index.html, in> particular http://wand.cs.waikato.ac.nz/~iam4/software/index.html> --> Regards,> Tomasz Grobelny> --> To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe dccp" in> the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html>

-- Leandro Melo de Sales.Pervasive and Embedded Computing LaboratoryBRisa and E-Phone Projects ManagerNetwork Admin @ http://embedded.ufcg.edu.br/indexen.html+55 83 3310-1404 (extension 208)
http://www.leandrosales.com/˙ôčş{.nÇ+?ˇ?Ž?­?+%?Ë˙ąéÝś;Ľ?w˙ş{.nÇ+?ˇ?qĘ˙?{ayşĘ?Ú?ë,j­˘fŁ˘ˇh??ď?ę˙?ęçz_čŽ(­é???ݢj"?úśm§˙˙žŤţGŤ?é˙˘¸??¨č­Ú&Łř§~?á