Re: DCCP iperf

Dnia Friday 25 of April 2008, napisałeś:
> Dear All,
>
>  My name is Rostislava Slavova. I am a master student in Technical
> University of Sofia and I'm working on my thesis about the new transport
> protocols and that is why I'm much interested in DCCP. But I faced some
I'm in a very similar situation. :-)

> difficultness running it. I would like to ask you for some help to start
> using the DCCP test source tree. I compiled the kernel to enable DCCP, but
> still when trying to run iperf with DCCP have the message "Protocol not
> available". How to compile the code from the DCCP test tree so to make the
> DCCP run, using iperf for the beginning?

Never tried to use iperf with DCCP (it may be that released versions do not
support DCCP) but DCCP alone certainly works for me. If you want to use test
tree first pull it from git://eden-feed.erg.abdn.ac.uk/dccp_exp.git then
switch to correct branch (most probably origin/dccp), and compile with DCCP
enabled:
$ cat .config| grep -i dccp
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_DCCP=m
CONFIG_IP_DCCP=m
CONFIG_INET_DCCP_DIAG=m
CONFIG_IP_DCCP_ACKVEC=y
# DCCP CCIDs Configuration (EXPERIMENTAL)
CONFIG_IP_DCCP_CCID2=m
CONFIG_IP_DCCP_CCID2_DEBUG=y
CONFIG_IP_DCCP_CCID3=m
CONFIG_IP_DCCP_CCID3_DEBUG=y