Re: unchanged functions between ccid-3 and ccid-4

|  > Anyway, I'm already identifying the candidate codes to be shared
|  > between ccid3 and ccid4 if you didn't this yet. Another option is wait
|  > for gerrit suggestion on this issue and discuss more about that and
|  > define a strategy to avoid code repetition.
|
|  See? Wait for Gerrit, wait for Arnaldo, reach a consensus on code layout
|  first... nah, get something that works, when and if people send
|  suggestions you react, but don't get lack of feedback on these matters
|  to make you stop coding.

I'll say the same - the repository is yours, just keep working on it until
you have soomething that works for you - when there are actual problems with
the CCID3 code, please however mail them to the list.

I just remembered a very crude, but technically correct hack: if you want
to avoid the work of linking, header dependencies, one can include entire
source files using the preprocessor macro, e.g. in ccid4.c:

#include "ccid3.c"	/* works as expected, all code is imported */

This allows small and clear code (only the `diff' needs to be added, but I think
the mainline guys don't like it so much :)
-