Re: Kernel version of Arnaldos Net Git tree

Ian, Leandro

I fully sympathise with your experiences, having just been through much hell of
rebasing the test tree to track Arnaldo's recent changes (dont' worry, it works
and I will post the changes) and then finding out that 2 out of 3 computers no longer
even boot due to changes somewhere else in the tree.

I am open to suggestions as to when to resynchronise the tree.

What I will do, in any case, is put up a diff from a working version online.

The test tree was synchronised yesterday against davem-2.6

Gerrit

Quoting Ian McDonald:

-