Re: iperf

Hi there Gerrit,

I agree it's best to have one code base and yours looks great now.
There's no need for anyone to use mine now really.

A lot of it isn't actually mine and was originally contributed by
others - I just picked it up and ran with it.

The only comment on your version is that you remove WIN32 code, and
rename some existing options. I had a hope that the code could get
merged upstream but my emails to the iperf list haven't succeeded in
this (probably because the CAIDA project has no funding).

Ian